[gcompris-devel] Problem with compilation

Claude Olukoya doggbone90 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 24 11:34:39 UTC 2011

Hi
we are working on the gcompris project and we have a problem with the compilation
when we type make or autogen.sh && make we have this message that pops up and it's about the parameter $1 in the file named configure
.Please if you do have an idea on how to fix this problem,don't hesitate to reply .Thanks

./configure: line 385: test: please: integer expression expected configure: error: install ./configure: line 282: return: please: numeric argument required ./configure: line 292: exit: please: numeric argument required make: *** [config.status] Erreur 255