[gcompris-devel] How do I run an activity with sound enabled when using runit.sh?

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Wed May 11 22:48:23 UTC 2011

Le mardi 10 mai 2011 à 13:01 +0530, Karthik S a écrit :
> Hello,
>

> While running an activity using runit.sh, the sound is being disabled.
> How do I enable an option where sound is enabled?

In a perfect world just adding -s at the end of the runit command should
be enough. I just checked and I can confirm that it does not work.
I have no time to check now but I will try to see what's going on,
probably a path issue.

> Also to add a new activity should i start a branch in the git?

Yes, you can create a branch in your local git base for your work. You
will have to keep it in sync with the GCompris master branch. Then you
will be able to send me your work in your branch, I will review it and
commit it in a branch of the official GCompris's git. Last, when ready I
will integrate your work in the master branch.