[gcompris-devel] Google Summer of Code 2011

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Tue May 3 19:51:37 UTC 2011

Hi,

As you have seen, we will have 2 students working on GCompris this
summer part of the Google Summer of Code 2011 projet. This year for the
first time I proposed GCompris as a project and myself as a mentor.

Srishti will be working on adding activities to let non blind children
discover the blind world by learning the Braille code [1].

Karthik will let our children discover the music world, an important
domain in which GCompris is very weak [2].

I asked them to use this mailing list to get technological and
pedagogical help. Please as usual help me in providing them the help
they deserve.

Bruno.

[1]
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/srishakatux/1