[gcompris-devel] Braille Concept On Gcompris

srishti sethi srishakatux at gmail.com
Mon May 2 08:50:45 UTC 2011

Hola GCompris ,

Myself "Srishti Sethi" OPW google summer of code 2011 intern from India.I
would
be working on *Braille Concept for GCompris*.My tasks during summer would be
to develop an
engaging user-experience by extending GCompris to kids between the age
group(2-10) letting them
to explore a variety of interactive activities theming braille.
For details :
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/srishakatux/1
Mentor for my project is : Bruno Coudoin.I am glad to be a part of GNOME
community now &
would love to contribute to GCompris this summer.

--
Thanks & Regards
Srishti Sethi