[gcompris-devel] GCompris on MacOSX Lion

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Mon Jul 25 21:10:11 UTC 2011

Hi,

It has been reported that GCompris does not work on MacOSX Lion.
http://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=4218

The error is:
*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception
'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: '_setFrameworkScaleFactor
called with non-nil _borderView'

It is mentioned to be fixed in GTK 3 and we will probably have to follow
the trend and upgrade GCompris to run with GTK 3.

Anyway, I'll won't work on this until september. If someone is
interested in porting GCompris to GTK 3, patches are welcome...