[gcompris-devel] GCompris crashes when loading an animation, where do Bugs get filed or how do I fix?

mike blackman Mike at HiMikeB.com
Sun Jul 24 18:15:13 UTC 2011

Hi,

  My kids really enjoy GCompris and one is really getting into the
Animation board.
  She has an animation that saves, but when trying to open, it crashes
gcompris.
  I'd like to submit the file to developers for bug-fixing (it's unclear
where the 'issue tracker' is), or, alternatively, fix it myself if
anyone would be willing to spend a few minutes just getting my going
(I'm an experienced developer, but with the kids & limited time, any
jump-start in setting up a dev environment would go a long way).

Thanks in Advance,

- Mike