[gcompris-devel] Web site test

F Wolff friedel at translate.org.za
Fri Jul 22 07:48:39 UTC 2011

Op Vr, 2011-07-22 om 00:37 +0200 skryf Bruno Coudoin:

> Hi,
>
> I just changed the entry page at http://gcompris.net so that I detect
> the preferred language from the user's browser and redirect to the
> proper page.
>
> Please have a test and let me know if this does not work as expected for
> your locale.

Hi Bruno

Well done on your progress. I'm wondering: I don't see a way to switch
language any more. I think it would be good to continue giving a way to
switch the language. In fact, I was expecting a language chooser when I
clicked on "English" at the top of the page.

Keep well
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: