[gcompris-devel] GCompris Web version : A proof of concept

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Wed Jul 13 01:01:49 UTC 2011

Hi,

I thing it would be interesting to have a Web version of GCompris. In
order to better understand this technology I made a proof of concept
based on the limejs javascript library ( http://www.limejs.com/ ).

I took the color activity as an example, if you have a recent browser,
you may be lucky to run the test from here:
http://gcompris.net/incoming/color/

So far, I am not convince by this option, just doing this little test I
did hit a lot of small problems making me reluctant of going further.
Even if this would be nice to have a Web version, this is too cutting
edge for the moment.