[gcompris-devel] New activity based on the money one

Chester Cressman CandGMachine at AgapeMail.com
Thu Jan 20 19:13:32 UTC 2011

On 01/18/2011 03:46 PM, Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> If you run a GNU/Linux distrubution like Ubuntu it it very easy to build
> GCompris from the source and test the new activity:
> http://gcompris.net/wiki/Developer's_corner
I have been building from source downloaded from Source Forge. I gather
from the information on your link that I need to download from Git to
see the latest additions. Is that right? What size is the download?
> For the link I gave, the idea is just to review the text and post here
> the correction.
There is not enough context there for me to be confident that I know
what you are trying to say.
> Bruno.

Thanks for your help.
Chester Cressman