[gcompris-devel] (no subject)

jacek_czerniawski at interia.pl jacek_czerniawski at interia.pl
Sat Feb 12 09:53:48 UTC 2011

Hello
I am not sure it is the right list, but I wish to ask here before fill sightings in bugzilla. I have an issue with GCopmris suite which comes with Edubuntu 10.10. Suite was working fine for some time, but currently I can see couldn't find the board menu or plugin execution error message while running it. No any game available the only thing I can do is exit. I don't know exactly when it stop working, because my daughter was using it during the week and today said that it doesn't work :). The thing is that I tried to customize her activity using Administration panel, and did some experiments last week. But I can bet it was working fine after my changes. Anyway, I reinstalled package but have the same error message. What seems to be strange for me the "Boards" panel in administration menu is empty (shouldn't be there something displayed?), and after re-installation the package some old logs in reports tab were present.
Could you help me to make it running? I don't care for old data, I can remove all completely and install again.
Thank you in advance for your help
Regards
Jacek

Sprawdz pogode.