[gcompris-devel] sorry, missed some details for compilation problem

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sat Dec 24 00:14:41 UTC 2011

Sharad Gupta <sharad.gupta at gmail.com> a écrit :

In my earlier post, i forgot to mention my development environment

I am trying to compile it on windows 7 (32 bit) using mingw environment.

I configured gcompris as :

configure --enable-sdlmixer --enable-debug
--enable-compile-warnings=minimum

I used --enable-static flag also but that also gave me the same problem as
explained in my earlier post.

Thanks.
sharad

Write once. Port to many.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-appdev

I cannot help much. I cross-compile gcompris on Gnu/Linux for Windows. By the way I just have been reported that GCompris does crash on Windows seven. I will work on a fix next week. Bruno.