[gcompris-devel] LIVE CD

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Fri Aug 26 22:27:17 UTC 2011

Le jeudi 25 août 2011 à 23:16 +0100, Philip Morris a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I have created a LIVE CD of Gcompris on Novell's Suse Studio and has been
> published here<http://susegallery.com/a/ms1w5G/gnome-gcompris-with-full-language-support>for
> download.
>
> Any constructive comments will be most welcome.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for taking time to work on it. I did not tested the latest
version with all the languages but the previous one was great.

I disabled one week ago the LiveCD article we had on gcompris.net
because people complained that despite the article, none was available.
If we have some good feedback, we can set back the article and point to
your creation.