[gcompris-devel] New feature in the chat activity by Fionn Ziegler

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Thu Oct 14 23:11:07 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Finally something new in GCompris. Thanks to Fionn, now the chat
activity includes a shared white board. Like before it works only on the
local network. I like this feature, simple and efficient.

I can imagine a teacher using this feature in many use cases. For
example, one children could draw something and the other must find what
it is and must write it in the chat.

If you are on git, just git pull, and do:
cd src
./runit.sh chat-activity

Please share with us if it works on your side and if you feel it useful.