[gcompris-devel] Some unexpected behaviors

Chester Cressman CandGMachine at AgapeMail.com
Wed Nov 10 02:58:52 UTC 2010

I would like to share some unexpected behaviors in the "Locate the
region" activities.

In the Western Europe map. all of the country names are vocalized,
except Finland.

In the Eastern Europe map the voice says Czechoslovakia when the legend
says Czech Republic, also the voice says Slovakia when the legend says
Slovak Republic.

In the Districts of Turkey, the third map which is the whole country,
the map is offset from the snap points of the districts.

in the "Locate the countries" activities on the Continents map the
mutual borders of Asia and Europe don't match.

Also it seems that on most of the maps that when you move the mouse
cursor over a region on the map to see what the legend says, the active
area for the mouse overlaps previously placed regions. For example when
placing the Eastern European countries, if you place Russia last, the
legend will say Russia when the mouse is over most of the other countries.

I am not bringing this up to be picky. My family really enjoys your
program. Thanks a lot.