[gcompris-devel] installation in olpc

Mike Dawson mike at paiwastoon.com.af
Mon Mar 8 13:17:37 UTC 2010

Dear Lili,

Which language are you referring to ?  If additional languages have been
translated so much the better, hope you did not redo Dari or Pashto
which we already have done.

You would need to download the GCompris source from Git, add your
language as per README.translators and the documentation and compile
from source, then as per the wiki make the .xo files using the bundleit
script.

Regards,

Mike