[gcompris-devel] Introduction

Chester Cressman CandGMachine at AgapeMail.com
Wed Jan 27 15:34:52 UTC 2010

Hello to everyone,
     I am Chester Cressman from GA, USA. We use GCompris at home. Our
son is 9 years old and in the third grade. Our oldest daughter is 7
years old and in the first grade. Our youngest daughter is 4 years old.
They really enjoy using it.
     I have version 8.4.13 installed from the package on Source Forge,
on my laptop running Ubuntu Karmic, updated from Jaunty.
     I have tried to install 9 and 9.1 from tarball without success.
Where can I find help for that? I am new to Linux, but not to computers.
     Thanks
Chester Cressman