[gcompris-devel] Followline activity on a TabletPC

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Mon Jan 25 22:19:02 UTC 2010

Le lundi 25 janvier 2010 à 22:19 +0100, Ronny Standtke a écrit :
> > There is no magic, If we pick this activity its because there is either
> > an xml menu file in the path of an entry in the sqlite database.
>
> I just noticed that I had "boards/doubleclick.xml" as untracked file in my git
> repository.
> I am still a git newbie and a little bit surprised. Some weeks ago I just
> cloned the gcompris repository, switched to the gcomprixogoo branch and pulled
> regularly to get your updates. How can it then happen that there are untracked
> files laying around that you obviously removed from the repository?! Is a
> mortal git user supposed to always check and remove all the untracked files
> after pulling?
> Anyway, I removed that file and was just seeing the current gcomprisxogoo git
> version starting up. Hooray! :-)

Well, this file (doubleclick.xml) is generated by doubleclick.xml.in.
git did remove it the .xml.in but doesn't know anything about the .xml

Blame me, not git.

I am glad you are again an happy GCompris user ;)

BTW, I also had a hard time with git.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids