[gcompris-devel] On track for 9.1 this Week End.

Johan Cwiklinski mailings at x-tnd.be
Sat Jan 23 20:42:05 UTC 2010

Hello,

Le 23/01/2010 21:27, denis a écrit :
> Le 19/01/2010 20:56, Bruno Coudoin a écrit :
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We fixed a lot of bugs, the string freeze is over this week end, the
>> plan is still to make the release at that time.
>>
>> This is important to release soon our bug fixes now before risking the
>> buggy 9.0 is shipped by major distribution.
>>
>> There have been several bug reports concerning string changes that I
>> plan to fix next week. Then we will string freeze again for 2 weeks.
>> Hopefully, 3 weeks after the 9.1 we will have a 9.2 ready.
>>
>> Let me know here if this plan is not fine for you.
>>

> The 9.0-3.fc11 gcompris release is now available with the 'yum'
> redhat/fedora packages update repository. (fc11 stands for Fedora Core 11)
> Do you mean it is not worth updating and wait for the 9.1 ?..  Or would
> you still be happy with any feedback comment ?
>
> Denis

I've integrated only 2 bugfixes into this release :
- a fix for the photohunter activity
- a fix for the smallnumber and smallnumber2 activities

I think your feedbacks would be welcome, but pay attention to bugs that
have been fixed into gcompris but not in the Fedora packages.

Anyways, 9.1 would come into test repositories quickly after the
official release.

Regards,
Johan