[gcompris-devel] Followline activity on a TabletPC

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun Jan 17 20:24:49 UTC 2010

Le dimanche 17 janvier 2010 à 18:07 +0100, Ronny Standtke a écrit :
> > Have you tried with a gcompris --reread-menu
>
> I just tried but unfortunately it does not help. :-(

There is no magic, If we pick this activity its because there is either
an xml menu file in the path of an entry in the sqlite database.

When you run GCompris normaly we display where we take the menu from:
package_data_dir         = /usr/local/share/gcompris/boards

Then the database:
   Database '/home/bruno/.config/gcompris/gcompris_sqlite.db'

If you remove both and restart GCompris I don't see where we can get
doubleclick again.