[gcompris-devel] Followline activity on a TabletPC

Ronny Standtke Ronny.Standtke at gmx.net
Sat Jan 16 12:43:28 UTC 2010

> Hum, i get lost. Yes my patch is totally wrong, forgive me for that.
>
> I made a new fix, please grab the whole followline.py file from git and
> replace your own.
>
> Let me know whether it work or not.

I just checked out the gcomprixogoo branch, compiled and installed it (on
Kubuntu-9.10). Unfortunately, I am unable to start gcompris. Here is the
command line output I get:

-----------------
$ gcompris
** Message: Binary relocation enabled

** (process:19405): WARNING **: exec_prefix /usr/local/bin

package_data_dir         = /usr/local/share/gcompris/boards
package_skin_dir         = /usr/local/share/gcompris/boards/skins
package_menu_dir         = /usr/local/share/gcompris/boards
package_locale_dir       = /usr/local/share/locale
package_plugin_dir       = /usr/local/lib/gcompris
package_python_plugin_dir= /usr/local/share/gcompris/python
Infos:
   Config dir '/home/ronny/.config/gcompris'
   Users dir '/home/ronny/My GCompris'
   Database '/home/ronny/.config/gcompris/gcompris_sqlite.db'
Exception ImportError: 'No module named doubleclick' in 'garbage collection'
ignored
Fatal Python error: unexpected exception during garbage collection
Aborted

I already removed the config dir and the users dir and retried but the result
is the same. What am I doing wrong? Is there any workaround/fix?

Cheers

Ronny