[gcompris-devel] GCompris doesn't include some activities

littlebat dashing.meng at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:20:19 UTC 2010

Thanks.

I solved the question. I built GCompris without "Python plugin"(it's "Python plugin = no" when execute ./configure).

I am using Ubuntu 9.04, I apt-get lots of dev packages related to python and etc.. The key step is download "http://cairographics.org/releases/pycairo-1.8.8.tar.gz" and built it manually. The version of "pycairo" in Ubuntu 9.04 is "1.4.12-1.2ubuntu1" queried with "dpkg -s python-cairo" and it reported pycairo >= 1.8.8 required when execute "./configure".

If someone run into the same question, you can try.

--
littlebat <dashing.meng at gmail.com>