[gcompris-devel] Followline activity on a TabletPC

Ronny Standtke Ronny.Standtke at gmx.net
Thu Jan 7 20:51:41 UTC 2010

Hi Bruno

First of all: Happy 2010 and congratulations to GCompris 9!

> I see, what you can do is edit the file with:
> sudo gedit /usr/share/gcompris/python/followline.py
>
> Find the method:
> def loosing_item_event(self, widget, event=None):
>
> And change it so that it looks like:
> def loosing_item_event(self, widget, event=None):
>     if event.type == gtk.gdk.BUTTON_PRESS:
>       return False
>

> Rerun GCompris and let us know if it fixes the issue.

Unfortunately, this change does not fix the issue. You can verify the problem
by clicking and holding the left mouse button when the activity starts. This
way the activity does not react to any mouse movement at all. It looks like no
mouse movement events reach the activity when the mouse button is pressed.

Ronny