[gcompris-devel] Administration problems

Elize van der Merwe elize at gosh.co.za
Mon Jan 4 07:16:49 UTC 2010

Hi,
I am having trouble seeing the Administration options.  I go in on
GCompris Administration and get a blank window.  In the bottom left hand
corner is the "off" button (screen with moon and stars) and in the right
hand corner is the "home" button.

If I press "off" and then "no" it throws me back to the first screen,
but with extra buttons - airoplane, tools, question mark, dice, lips,
thumbs up.

The airoplane (About) gives me info;
Tools are blank;
Question mark (Manual) gives me info on how to do things, but I don't
see any of the things they mention, like a Profile button?;
Dice/Lips/Hand are all empty.

Please help, please tell me what I may be doing wrong.

Thank you in anticipation,
Elize van der Merwe