[gcompris-devel] Problem installing 9.2 with python userplugindir

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun Feb 14 23:24:44 UTC 2010

Le dimanche 14 février 2010 à 22:44 +0100, zapfen a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> thanks this error is gone.
> Now i have a other one in scalesboard-activity.
>
> What I don't understand why he stops if there is only a warning?

GCompris is compiled by default with warnings being treated as errors.
You can disable this by removing -Werror from the file configure.ac

What it seems is that your compiler is stricter than mine (or
different). What gives you 'gcc --version' ?

> > make[4]: Betrete Verzeichnis
> > '/home/probst/gcompris_neu/gcompris-9.2/src/scalesboard-activity'
> >   CC     scale.lo
> > cc1: warnings being treated as errors
> > scale.c: In function ?scale_next_level?:
> > scale.c:851: warning: ?list_weight? may be used uninitialized in
> > this function

Well at this line you can write:
 const int *list_weight = NULL;

--