[gcompris-devel] GCompris on MacOSX finally !

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sat Apr 10 08:22:30 UTC 2010

Le vendredi 09 avril 2010 à 19:38 +0200, Yves Combe a écrit :
> Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I completed the build and packaging of GCompris on MacOSX (Intel only).
> > I did it on 10.4 (Tiger) so I have no idea if it works on other MacOSX
> > versions.
> >
> > You can download the bundle here :
> > http://gcompris.net/incoming/GCompris.app.dmg
> >
> yeah ! it works ! 10.4 too.

I just realized that the python activities are not working in the
bundle. I will provide a new beta version this week end with a fix for
that.

Yves, I did not re-used the work you did in the original MacOSX port. I
followed the instructions from the gtk osx group there:
http://gtk-osx.sourceforge.net/

Do you still have a PPC based computer ? Any chance to see a patch for
having a power pc version of GCompris ?

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids