[gcompris-devel] Minor issues I noticed while building from git

Wolfram Sang wolfram at iswi.org
Sun Nov 22 11:48:53 UTC 2009

Hello,

I noticed two minor things when I built gcompris from git. I am not an
autotools-expert, so my conclusions may be wrong:

1) autogen.sh didn't work for me as long as no m4-directory was present,
so I created it manually. More convenient might be the attached patch
which creates the dir in autogen.sh, if it is not present.

2) git reported that "docs/C/texinfo.tex" was modified. This file seems to
be generated, thus it better should not be in git?

Regards,

    Wolfram