[gcompris-devel] GCompris release 8.5RC3

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Thu Nov 12 18:34:55 UTC 2009

Le jeudi 12 novembre 2009 à 10:10 +0100, Wolfram Sang a écrit :
> I hope you still apply updates to games? I am about 50% done with the
> additional mode for the scale-activity I mentioned (somewhen ago, sigh,
> time flies).

Sorry but it will be too late for this release unless we find other
issues the requires time to fix.

The issue is that we need to make a string freeze now and that I assume
your new mode for the scale requires string changes. We need a 2 weeks
break to give time to the translator.

By the way, how long do you need to complete your work ?

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids