[gcompris-devel] Discussion forums for Gcompris

Bhavesh Patel bhaveshmital at yahoo.com
Mon May 25 23:21:01 UTC 2009

Based on the name of the mailing list "gcompris-devel" , most of the end users will feel that this is primarily for developers and will probably feel intimidated to ask questions like how to i customize a board?
if there is a place to ask such end-user questions let me know.
Also i feel that when we have some end user forums it helps build a community around the users and they helping each other and bringing out new ideas.