[gcompris-devel] [Announce Release 8.3.12 Windows / 8.4.12 GNU/Linux]

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun Mar 29 18:23:39 UTC 2009

8.3.12 and 8.4.12:

- Fixed a crash case by Miguel in the configuration.
  in a language setting configuration of an activity
  if we change the language, GCompris crashes.
- Fixed an annoying bug in the locale selection.
  Punjabi was twice in our internal list which makes
  it impossible to access locale after Portuguese in
  our list. It was possible to access locale by going
  backward but really annoying.
- Recompiled gnuchess on windows with the link option
  -mwindows to avoid the black dos windows being displayed
  when you start the chess game.
- Replaced letter that differentiate blocks for
  color blinds by ASCII symbols that are locale
  agnostic.
- Fixed melody activity, some sound files was not correct
  which made it sometimes impossible to complete.
- Fixed a little issue. It was possible for the user in
  memory sound against tux to click on as many card she
  wants if she does not wait for the end of the sound.
- Fixed a cased in which the memory sound was in a fuzzy
  state if the level was changed by the user.

Translation Updates:
* es.po Spanish by Jorge González
* nn.po Norwegian Nynorsk by Karl Ove Hufthammer
* eu.po Basque by Iñaki Larrañaga Murgoitio
* pt.po Portuguese by António Lima

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids