[gcompris-devel] [Announce Release 8.4.11 and 8.3.11]

Lars Vogdt lars at linux-schulserver.de
Tue Mar 17 10:47:11 UTC 2009

Hi Bruno, @ll

Thanks again for this great release!

Packages for all openSUSE Distributins are available in the openSUSE
Build Service now. I added your patches for the melody and activity
issues.

Beside this, I catched an error on systems using old gettext 0.14.5
triggered by lines in the .po files starting with "#~| " (looks like
msgfmt tries to process these lines).

Can you please remove lines starting with
#~|
from po/es.po and po/nn.po (at the end of the files)?
I think they are anyway outdated.

With kind regards,
Lars

PS: I'm currenty trying to enable gcompris builds for Fedora 10 and
Mandriva 2009. Anyone interested in helping me with this?