[gcompris-devel] some bugs with 8.4.11 and 8.3.11]

Jorge Mariano JMariano at 013.net
Thu Mar 12 13:37:47 UTC 2009

Hi Bruno, as with my previous message concerning release 8.3.11 here is
the findings for 8.4.11 :

- In melody , when changing level there is no time to hear the level
number as the melody starts at the same time as the sound for the level
number. Maybe wait to start the melody after the sound of the level
number is finish or introduce a pause of 1-2 seconds ??

- in click on a letter activity  if we go into settings and change the
language, gcompris closes. the same also in the admin menu

- in smallnumbers2 when activating the sounds and changing to another
language it closes gcompris.
- the same problem in smallnumbers activity as in smallnumbers2

- The version number is ok in 8.4.11

- In the puzzle/hanoi if it's possible to display the letters as per the
locale ( ex: letters in hebrew for the hebrew language )

- in activity colors when changing language gcompris exits also

that's it for now

Jorge