[gcompris-devel] reproducible freeze of 8.4.4-1.1ubuntu1 on ubuntu

Emmanuel Touzery emmanuel.touzery at free.fr
Tue Mar 10 08:01:44 UTC 2009

Hello,
> I don't know why but this activity has always been problematic under
> compiz but no crash so far. What I saw is that I have bad screen
> refresh. Could you please test again without compiz activated.

I'll test and report (tonight the earliest), however note my comment
lower in the mail that if I run the application mute (-m) the games goes
a lot longer without freezing.
That's what made me suspect something wrong with the sound/pulseaudio.

I'll let you know ASAP about running without compiz.

emmanuel