[gcompris-devel] GCompris, reliability, usability

Miguel Carromeu miguelcarromeu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 10:24:36 UTC 2009

Good morning all

I am finishing my masters investigation concerning the use of software in
the classroom. I was thinking of using some of the software included in the
GCompris pack. Well, when I first used the news in the press I was pretty
annoyed, although I do understand you point and one should tell them that
they were talking about open source software and not a million dollar
software from Microsoft.

Well, after my first disappointment I think I might help on giving the
software bundle some credit. Having said that, I would like to know if any
of the software included in the bundle has already been submitted to
verification and validation trough valid research materials. If so, what
exactly?

My best regards

Miguel

--