[gcompris-devel] Help for testing trunk

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Mon Mar 2 21:42:11 UTC 2009

Le lundi 02 mars 2009 à 11:24 +0100, José JORGE a écrit :
> A Saturday 28 February 2009 23:30:15, Bruno Coudoin escreveu:
> > > I tried this one :  started the activity, then clicked on config, it
> > > crashed.
> >
> > Which activity precisely ?
>
> reading/readingh
>

> > Can you run it in gdb and send us the backtrace. I cannot reproduce over
> > there.
>
> Sorry, I have no debug info for the moment, but try with a full screen
> gcompris. In window mode, I've just found it doesn't crash.

Good to know, then it's a fullscreen issue. I tested but cannot
reproduce it on Ubuntu 8.10.

Can you please test another configuration, for example the color
activity /discovery/colors_group/colors
If it does not crash, then its something special in reading, else we
have to look at side issues like X, window manager, ... And a gdb is
mandatory there.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids