[gcompris-devel] add intro sounds

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Mon Mar 2 21:28:12 UTC 2009

Le lundi 02 mars 2009 à 11:21 +0100, José JORGE a écrit :
> hi,
>
> I am trying to record some intro sounds in portuguese. I have created the
> pt/intro directory, recorded one sound, launched gcompris, but the sound is
> not used.
>
> What do I have to do?

Nothing more, it should work. Have you installed this files ?

If you want to test it without installing you can run GCompris from
within the source code with:
cd src
./gcompris/gcompris

It should pick the audio files from boards/voices/

Last, when you run GCompris, check in a console the paths that it takes
in account.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids