[gcompris-devel] Possible extension for scale?

Yavor Doganov yavor at gnu.org
Mon Jun 29 21:25:40 UTC 2009

Wolfram Sang wrote:
> > A very nice feature of free software is that it respects everybody,
> > not just the crowd.
>
> The thing is just that, right now, I probably won't add support for it
> nevertheless.

Oh, implementing support for different measurement units in GCompris
is an entirely different matter.  I can imagine that this is complex
enough.

My objection was to the statement that we should ignore people who do
not follow the widely adopted standards, which assumes they're second
class citizens who spend their time living in a lair.