[gcompris-devel] Any way to change order of boards in gcompris 8.4.12?

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed Jul 15 20:30:27 UTC 2009

Le samedi 11 juillet 2009 à 16:30 -0400, Bill Bogstad a écrit :
> Is there any way to change the order in which the groups of boards
> appear in the left hand column in 8.4.12?  I'm aware that I can
> selectively hide boards or groups with the administration mode
> "gcompris -a".  I want to change the order in which the groups appears
> in the left hand column.  For example, I want computer discovery to be
> at the top.

Hi,

Sadly no. By the way the order is different depending on 'the wind
side'. I have always wanted to add a fixed order but never found time to
do so.

If someone is willing to provide a patch (on the gcomprixogoo branch) it
is welcome. We could just add a 'position' in our xml menu files and use
it at menu display time.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids