[gcompris-devel] Introducing and asking

bruno bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed Jan 28 07:55:45 UTC 2009

Le mardi 27 janvier 2009 à 19:55 -0200, Raphael a écrit :
> Hi everyone, I'm new to the list and I'd like to introduce myself.
> Well, I'm a Computer Science graduation student of UERN, a University
> from Brazil, and I'm actually writing my monograph about Games and
> currently developing one that I would like to be in later releases of
> Gcompris. Yet, I'd like to know if there is any gcompris related
> monograph you know about, or masters degree, etc..

You're welcome.

No you are not alone and each I am aware of a few student working on
GCompris part of their cursus.

Probably the most advanced and existing feature is the work of Jozef
Cerven: http://gcompris.net/wiki/index.php/Writing_tutor
This is still something he is working on by the way (hum, I have to find
time to work on it).