[gcompris-devel] customise missing_letter

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Mon Feb 16 23:43:44 UTC 2009

Le vendredi 13 février 2009 à 18:20 +0100, miguel2i at free.fr a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I still work on customized data in GCompris.
>
> See my patch for missing_letter.
>
> In server mode, cache_dir is set to user cache dir. On linux, it's
> "~/.cache/gcompris". See XDG Base Directory Specification
> http://standards.freedesktop.org/basedir-spec/basedir-spec-0.6.html
>
> This patch fix the infinite loop in reading boards.
>
> The original missing_letter board use a single board1.xml. Number
> of levels and sublevels is hard-coded in missing_letter.c.
> So i've split board1.xml in board[1-4].xml
>
> I've add gc_cache_import_pixmap to import pictures from system.

Super, it's commited. I made some minor modifications to include a
scrollbar (as you planned to).

I really like the way you implemented it. It's very easy to use.

One thing should be reviewed are the buttons usage. There are 2 apply,
one save button and one new. Maybe we could move the apply button close
to the entry areas.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids