[gcompris-devel] checkout development tree of gcomprixogoo

Gianluca Masone gianluca.masone at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 15:06:39 UTC 2009

Hi to all.
I'm trying to checkout your development tree of gcomprixogoo.

On your Wiki I read that the command to run is:

git checkout -b gcomprixogoo origin/gcomprixogo

But I have the error:

fatal: git checkout: updating paths is incompatible with switching
branches/forcing
Did you intend to checkout 'origin/gcomprixogo' which can not be resolved as
commit?

Please, someone can help me?

Thanks.
Regards.
G.M.

P.S. YOU CAN RESPOND IN FRENCH, I CAN UNDERSTAND THIS LANGUAGE.

--
Software is getting slower more rapidly than hardware becomes faster .
[Legge di Wirth]