[gcompris-devel] Guide for manual compilation of Gcompris under UBUNTU

Jorge Mariano JMariano at 013.net
Sat Apr 11 07:01:10 UTC 2009

Hi Bruno,

I'm unable to get this command to work ; (see above)

=-=-
server at server:~/transfer$ sudo apt-get build-dep gcompris
[sudo] password for server:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to find a source package for gcompris
server at server:~/transfer$
-=-=

so the only way I have to install gcompris is using my procedure by
telling it all the dependencies.

Jorge