[gcompris-devel] [Announce GCompris 8.4.7]

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Oct 7 22:58:43 UTC 2008

For now I only created and uploaded a 8.4.7 release for GNU/Linux. The
Windows version will come soon.

Bugs fixed:
* clickgame.c: (clickgame_next_level): Fixed the zoom level that was too
low at level 2.
* shapegame.c: Now when the level is won the red point are hidden to let
the children	appreciate the art work.

Improvements:
* Added more levels to the babyshape activity. This levels are based on
famous paintings, the children must drag missing part of the paintings
back to their proper places. This is a contribution of Marc Levivier.

* Zohra Coudoin recorded most activities introduction in French
and English. Now when you enter an activity it is explained.

Translator willing to help on this task can follow the instructions
there (before recording we need to review and complete the
introductions):
http://gcompris.net/wiki/index.php/Voices_translation#Introduction_Voice_Set

Translations:
* Rerecoded Somalian costa_rica.ogg by Mohamed I. Mursal
* Added support for Ukrainian by Ivan Onyshchuk.
* click_on_letter.ogg: rerecorded by original author Marina Snaaijer
* Created Hebrew words by Jorge Mariano, updated the translation.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net Free educational software for kids