[gcompris-devel] New release next Friday

pranaw kumar erpranaw at gmail.com
Thu May 8 03:36:41 UTC 2008

Respected Sir,
          Please check the modified hi.po file which i sent to You. I have
not only done the translation of few paragraphs that was left untranslated
but also modified the so many sentences  into the correct Hindi format.In
existing hi.po file there was lot of mistakes and the syntax of several
sentences was not appropriate.
                        So its my humble request to you to please compare
the  modified  hi.po  file with existing one.

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 12:15 AM, Bruno Coudoin <bruno.coudoin at free.fr>
wrote:

> Le mercredi 07 mai 2008 à 09:50 +0200, Samuel Murray (Home) a écrit :
> > G'day Bruno
> >
> > > I asked our nice translation team to update their translation for next
> > > Friday.
> >
> > Where can I get a POT file, Bruno?
>
> It's all there:
> (there is a link on our front page http://gcompris.net)