[gcompris-devel] gcompris_problems

Yannis Kaskamanidis ttnfy17 at yahoo.gr
Sat Mar 29 08:02:38 UTC 2008

I installed the GCompris 8.5 PRE1 in Ubuntu Gutsy 7.10 from 			gcompris-8.5PRE1.tar.gz file.
1. Many activities cannot appear. For example in Experimental Activities appear only 3 activities.
2. I can see only the half of the menu bar at the bottom and if  I move the mouse over it, it appears.
3. The GCompris configuration appears a message "Couldn't find the board menu, or plugin execution error".

Any help?

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;