[gcompris-devel] SOS_I remove the articles from English section of gcompris website

bruno bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun Sep 30 13:24:13 UTC 2007

Le dimanche 30 septembre 2007 à 13:48 +0300, Yannis Kaskamanidis a
écrit :
> When I was translating the website of gcompris into greek language, I
> remove the articles from English section of gcompris website. Please,
> tell me what can I do to recover the english section.

Ouch, I don't think it's possible from the interface. I have to reimport
the last backup but then your greek translation will be lost.

Well I don't know How I will revert this but please don't touch anything
until I manage to solve this.