[gcompris-devel] Makefile.am in src/gcompris

Terje Bergström terje at terje.fi
Tue Sep 25 06:24:59 UTC 2007

On 9/25/07, pgoldbronn at free.fr <pgoldbronn at free.fr> wrote:

> Could you be more precise : how do you pass this options ? If you use
> CFLAGS
> variable, it should be propagated for all compilations.

Sorry, forgot a "small" detail. I used equivalent of

CFLAGS=options ./configure

I don't think CFLAGS is set when running "make".

To be more precise, I am packaging it with Debian packaging system, and pass
a cdbs script the build options. The options seem to affect some
compilations, and also linking time in subcomponents like libart_lgpl. I'll
send some build logs when I get home this evening to show the exact commands
executed and how they affect the build.

Best regards,
Terje