[gcompris-devel] trouble with keyboard

Patrick GOLDBRONN pgoldbronn at free.fr
Fri Sep 21 17:51:09 UTC 2007

Hi

I have update svn gcompris (3024) and I have a strange trouble :
gcompris does not take care about key press on my keyboard :-(

When I launch it (in fullscreen mode), mouse work fine, but I could not
press any key on keyboard.
To be right, all keys I pressed appear in terminal as if gcompris is not
the active window (the terminal seem to stay the active one). If I go
into windows mode through configuration window, keyboard work fine
(windows is active of course) and if go back into full screen, all right  !

Any suggestion ?

Patrick GOLDBRONN