[gcompris-devel] geography error

José JORGE jjorge at free.fr
Wed Sep 19 11:44:54 UTC 2007

Le Wednesday 19 September 2007 10:50:00 Michel Franckart, vous avez écrit :
> I think that letting our little ones just hear words (e.g.country names)
> while having FUN is tremendously important and efficient, even if it does
> not appear so immediately.

And why not starting the words type activity with country names? This way we
already have lots of words. Of course, later we should come with simpler ones
to first levels.

It may be even nice to makes chained boards : place the continents, then write
their name. Then place europe countries, and write them....