[gcompris-devel] Updated the web site

F Wolff friedel at translate.org.za
Fri Sep 14 07:42:48 UTC 2007

Op Vrydag 2007-09-14 skryf Bruno Coudoin:
> I just regenerated the screenshots pages on http://gcompris.net
>
> The country who provided a web site translation have got their
> screenshot sections automatically recreated.
>
> Let me know if you see something wrong.
>
> If you want to translate the web site, just tell me.
>
> While I talk about the web, If there are some popular download site in
> your country, please let them know GCompris exists.

Hi Bruno

It would be nice to have a translation of the web site, but it seems
like a lot of work. Is it possible to have a partial translation without
loss of functionality? Is the website translation also done with PO
files? What will be required to do this.

Keep well
Friedel