[gcompris-devel] idea for connect the dots

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed Sep 12 21:35:11 UTC 2007

Le mardi 11 septembre 2007 à 13:22 +0530, Joshua N Pritikin a écrit :
> On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 12:11:58PM +0530, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:
> > I haven't looked at the code but here's an idea that should be very easy
> > to implement.
> >
> > For the two connect-to-dots activities, the starting point and direction
> > of connections could be randomized. This would make the activity more
> > interesting to repeat.
> >
> > Can somebody make this change (should be trivial) or point me to the code?
>
> I never got a response. At least, can somebody note this idea down on
> the TODO list??

The code source are in clickanddraw.py and drawnumber.py

* In trunk they are under src/boards/python
* In gcomprixo branch they are under src/drawnumber-activity/

Of course, feel free to provide a patch.

If you prefer you can write it in the TODO there:
http://gcompris.net/wiki/index.php/Todo_for_8.5